ZAFUL Wishlist

Hello!

I wanted to share another wishlist of mine with you guys! This will be centered on the online store Zaful! They have some cute clothes! I love shopping for fall/winter clothes. I'll share some items that really caught my eye! I'll review some items in a later post. 



Choker Sweater 



I love this sweater! The color is gorgeous. They have other color choices available as well. The zippers on the arm are unique and not like anything I own! ($18.99)

PU Leather Asymmetrical Plus Size Skirt




They don't have this in my size, but I would totally rock this alone or with tights! I like how the zipper is just there in front rather than the back. I would so get one if they had my size! ($19.70)


Turtleneck Cold Shoulder Jumper Dress 



I'd wear something like this! I actually have a similar dress to this one. I'd probably be cold in this alone, so I'd throw on leggings or tights with some booties. I do like how it's a turtleneck with the shoulders cut off. ($19.22) 

Lace Yoke Open Back Skater Dress



I'd wear this out or maybe to a holiday dinner! The back is open and I like the lace black material on the shoulders and lower back area of the dress! It looks sexy yet with a hint of elegance. I love the shoes they paired with it. They're similar to something I'd wear with this dress. ($18.48) 

Zaful  currently has deals starting at $1.11 and free global shipping! The sale is currently going on and it ends 11/13! 

Zaful deals

Have you bought clothes from Zaful before?
♥ Lupe 

Comments