Sammy Dress Wishlist

Hello!

I wanted to share some cute items I saw on Sammy Dress the other day! I will have items to share with you in a couple of weeks! I'll let you know my thoughts on the store overall in another blog post. I was browsing the site, and the prices seem moderately priced.  




1. Asymmetrical Sheath Cami Dress in Yellow Orange

This honestly is like nothing I have in my closet. I think it would be perfect for a night out! It looks so simple but it's such a vibrant color! It's currently on sale for $11.91. 


I have enough jackets, but I love how this one looks! This is a piece I'd include in my fall outfits. I like that it's hooded, since some jackets don't have hoodies these days. This could be paired with a dressy outfit, but I'd probably pair it with some casual outfits. It's a bit pricey for the site at $30.51, but it looks worth it!


It's true, I'd rather be sleeping! Is sleeping considered a hobby? It's one of my favorite things to do! This looks comfy to wear! I love just throwing on a sweater during the colder months. I can see myself wearing this to run errands, or around my house. ($8.22)


I could literally live in a bodysuit if I'm going out. I just throw pants or a skirt over them. I love the sequins on this one! My size is apparently not available, but perhaps I can try squeezing into the medium? It probably won't happen though. (That's a size 2 in the U.S!) It's on sale for $12.15 if anyone is interested! 

Sammy Dress currently has a Christmas sale going on, which you can find here


♥ Lupe

Comments