NeoStrata Products

Hello!

I received some products from NeoStrata for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I received a variety of deluxe sized samples. They all have this familiar scent I've smelled before. I'm not sure how to describe it. It's a mixture between cocoa butter and something natural smelling. 






NeoStrata Skin Active Dermal Replenishment 

This is supposed to hydrate your skin and visibly reverse all signs of aging! It's enriched with Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract to help fight damage from environmental stressors. I like combining this with NeoStrata's retinol. This adds hydration to my nighttime skincare routine! I believe this has helped plump my skin to lighten up my acne scars. You can purchase it here for $90.   


NeoStrata Skin Active Retinol + NAG Complex

This product is intended to lift and firm your skin. It also targets discoloration. I believe this has also helped lighten up the hyperpigmentation on my skin. I definitely was using this too much that I started to break out. It has 0.5% pure stabilized Retinol. Apply it once to twice a week depending on how well your skin tolerates it. You can purchase it here for $78.

NeoStrata Skin Active Matrix Support SPF 30

This has a thick creamy formula that instantly absorbs into my skin. It's formulated to lift and firm your skin. It protects you from getting burned by the sun and early signs of aging. I enjoy using this in the early morning before starting my day. You can purchase it here for $72. 


NeoStrata Firming Neck Cream 

I don't think I need any neck cream yet, but I'll slather it on! Does my neck look younger yet? 😁 It feels lightweight on my skin and it easily absorbed into my skin. It's formulated to lift + firm, plump your skin, and target any uneven pigment! You can get it here for $84!

They threw in a sample of their Intensive Eye Therapy, which I haven't tried just yet. Everything is a little pricey, but worth it. I'd repurchase the Dermal Replenishment and Retinol + NAG Complex.  

❤ Lupe 

Comments