Colourpop X ILUVSARAHII $aucey Palette

Hello!

I was gifted this lovely palette and I can't put it down! I love the purples/pinks in it! Colourpop collaborated with ILUVSARAHII and this is one of her palettes. You can purchase it here for $12.



I like Colourpop's super shock eyeshadow formula, so I was curious what their pressed shadows would be like! These can be used with a brush or your fingers. I prefer my fingers, but a brush will pick up a decent amount of pigment too! Starting from the left we have Heavy Glam (metallic), Chic Happens (matte), Lit (metallic), and Razy (matte.) 


These blend pretty easily and hardly have any fallout. The mattes do have a little kickup. I thought Heavy Glam would've been a bit more vibrant, so I do have to pack this one on. It does go on a bit patchy. The rest are highly pigmented. $12 for these are not bad at all! I'll have to look into their other pressed shadows. 

Heavy Glam - Duochrome orange with a pink flip
Chic Happens - Matte Cool Mauve
Lit - Metallic Purple
Razy - Matte Blackened Purple



I get about 7-8 hr wear from these. This could be a bit too much to wear during the day, but it's definitely a night out kind of palette! I do wish the formula would've been a bit more creamier. They still knocked it out of the park with this palette though! 

Heavy Glam, Chic Happens, Lit, and Razy
Have you tried any of Colourpop's pressed shadows?

♥ Lupe

Comments