Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (Flambé & Demi-Glace)

Hello!

I got a chance to try out three Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipsticks thanks to Influenster. I received Flambé, Demi-Glace, and Éclair. I passed along Éclair since I knew it wasn't going to suit me.



The formula is creamy with a satin finish. I achieved precise application thanks to the wand on these! I found these pretty moisturizing thankfully! Usually lipsticks like these can be quite drying. I found them comfortable to wear. FYI these never really fully dry down. 




The box packaging and card were adorable. My hoarder ass wanted to keep them, but I stopped myself.. I still had somewhat of a stain after eating and drinking with these. 

They're made with natural monoi butter and coconut oil. 

Flambé is a vivid poppy. Demi-Glace is a Chocolate Mauve. I do prefer Flambé over Demi-Glace. They are both shades that I will frequent for a night out! Demi-Glace looks a little too chocolatey on my lips. I think someone lighter than me could rock this! They are both pretty deep colors.


Flambé, Éclair, and Demi-Glace
Flambé, Éclair, and Demi-Glace


You can purchase them here for $24. 

♡ Lupe

Comments