Mont Bleu Glass Nail Files and Blush Brush

Hello!

I was contacted by Mont Bleu if I wanted to review some items. All my opinions are my own. Mont Bleu is a company based in the Czech Republic. Their specialty is crystallized nail files and other beauty tools. Here is their e-shop if you're interested in any of their products. Use the code BLOG to receive 20% off your purchase.



I loved the lovely postcard they sent along. The design on both glass nail files are gorgeous. I love the simple blue shade. I was able to file my nails pretty easily with these, so much that one hand has shorter nails than the other. 😶 I got carried away with trying to shape them.


The smaller nail file is perfect to toss in my bag for on the go! These are great quality and come in a velvet case to put them in.  They have a Amazon store, which you can check out here. I see these lasting a lot longer than the cheap nail files I'm used to buying.



They also sent along a brush that is made with fine natural hair. I thought it would be a little softer, but it is a little rough. It distributed product evenly across my face.  I did experience some shedding as I swirled it around in my blush. The handle is pretty sturdy and made with wood from a German factory.



Here is their wholesale site in case you'd like to partner with them.

♡ Lupe

Comments