Skone Cosmetics Insanely Intense Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner

Hello!

Happy 4th of July! I received a Skone Cosmetics Insanely Intense Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner in my June Ipsy bag. It was my favorite product from June's bag. The rest of my bag was pretty meh, so I'll just talk about the eyeliner.


I love the gold and black combination of the packaging. It goes on easily and is waterproof. I have had some liquid eyeliners come off easily from tears or sweat. This eyeliner is actually a bit hard to get off.


I received this in the color "Jet Black." It has a felt tip applicator which makes it easy to glide on. I don't have a hard time creating a wing with this one. It's pretty pigmented and was still going strong at eight hours. I'd definitely repurchase this. I usually stick to Stila's liquid eyeliner, but this one is good too. You can purchase it from Skone Cosmetics for $15 here.



❤ Lupe

Comments