Real Techniques Prep and Prime Set

Hello!

I'm a big fan of the brushes I own from Real Techniques. I saw this set at my local Marshalls for about $13. It retails on Ulta's website for $19.99 here.

Can you believe this was my first time trying their miracle complexion sponge? The set contains everything you need to prep and prime.


Beauty Spatula: I like how thin the spatula is and how it's slanted. This can be used to get to the bottom of jars or into tubes. I have to end up cutting tubes in half sometimes just to get out any missing product. I hate tossing out products knowing there is still stuff inside of it that I can't reach. 


Under Eye Reviver: This is a stationary aluminum ball that provides a eye cooling effect. You can use your favorite eye cream or simply give yourself a eye massage. I like using this tool to roll my eye cream around instead of using my fingertips. 


Prep Brush: This has a firm brush head to apply moisturizers, serums, and masks. You could even use this to apply foundation and then go in with your sponge. The brush is soft and I didn't experience any shedding. It's good quality overall.


Miracle Complexion Sponge: This is just as good as my beauty blender! It evenly distributed foundation across my face and it blended everything out. It didn't make my foundation appear cakey. It does tend to soak up some product though, which is understandable with these kinds of sponges. It came with this little stand to put the sponge on top of. This will come in handy after washing it. 

♡ Lupe 
  

Comments