July 2017 Ipsy Bag

Hello!

This month's Ipsy bag was an interesting one. Meet Gudetama, he's a lazy egg! He's very popular in Japan. My nieces enjoyed the egg butt on the back of the bag lol.




Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel

This sample was pretty tiny, but I liked the packaging! It has a clean scent to it and it didn't cause any breakouts. I got about seven uses from this. It foamed up nicely and didn't dry out my skin.



Laritzy Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick

This is in the shade "Nudes." It has a sweet vanilla scent. It is a little liquidity, but it goes on smoothly. It feels comfortable on my lips and I love that it's a matte finish!


Laritzy Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in "Nudes."

Seraphine Botanicals Lychee + Gold Healthy Glow Rose Gold Blush

This blush is infused with lychee and chamomile extracts. I think this would compliment many looks. It's an illuminating peach gold blush. You don't need a highlighter with this! Sadly, it only wore about five hours on my skin. 

Seraphine Botanicals Lychee & Gold

Ofra Cosmetics Eyeshadow 

I got this in the shade "victory." It's is a mossy brown shade. You literally need just one swipe of this! This lasted about seven to eight hours on my eyes. I was impressed! I love how I can just easily pop this into a z-palette. 

Ofra eyeshadow in "Victory."

Caudalie Vinosource Creme Sorbet 

It feels silky on the skin and my skin feels refreshed afterwards! It has a sort of plant scent to it. I didn't find it to be super moisturizing though. It did absorb quickly into the skin though. 


♡ Lupe


Comments