BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette

Hello!

This is that summer face palette you need! I was a bit hesitant to purchase this because I do know Becca has had some meh products in the past. BECCA Cosmetics teamed up with the adorable Chrissy Teigen! I'd switch places with her any day of the week. (Because you know..John Legend! 😍)



The packaging is a gorgeous rose gold color with a ♥ Chrissy on the front! Very elegant looking as well. Inside you'll find:

Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold (Subtle Gold with Rose)

Luminous Blush in Hibiscus Bloom (Golden Pink Coral)
Sunlit Bronzer in Malibu Soleil (Medium Amber)
Shimmering Skin Perfector in Beach Nectar (Juicy Apricot with Gold)



I am obsessed with the highlighters! Beach Nectar is probably my favorite. I highly recommend mixing Beach Nectar with Rose Gold. My sister is a lot lighter than me and I used Beach Nectar on her as a blush!

The bronzer didn't make me look dirty thankfully. Some bronzers can do that. The highlighters lasted about seven hours. Hibiscus Bloom (blush) lasted about six and a half hours. Malibu Soleil (Bronzer) lasted about six and a half hours to seven hours.

The highlighters are pretty intense as is the blush. Highly pigmented! A little goes a long way with these! My pores definitely stood out when I wore these. 🙈 



BECCA blends pigments with liquids to create an almost creamy feeling formula. The bronzer wasn't as pigmented compared to the other powders, but overall it gave my face a nice glow. 

I could see how this might seem a bit too dark for some people. I believe this was beautifully put together and I'd love to see more from BECCA & Chrissy. A lipgloss, or eyeshadow palette would be perfect. 

Swatches! 


Rose Gold Highlighter, Hibiscus Bloom Blush, Malibu Soleil Bronzer, and Beach Nectar Highlighter

You can purchase this limited edition palette for $46 here


♡ Lupe

Comments