Becca Ultimate Eye Colour Quad in Galactica & Papaya/Topaz Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle

Hello!

I hadn't purchased any makeup from Hautelook in a long time. I saw Becca on there for about 75% off a couple months back. Both these items are no longer available on Becca or Sephora's site. The tint is available but in newer packaging and the color looks a bit different. I just wanted to review these in case anybody comes across them.




My Becca Eye Quad in "Galactica" arrived a bit broken, but it still worked good. These colors create the most gorgeous smokey eye! They are rich and pigmented. They do kick up some powder, but they perform exceptionally well otherwise. The package itself is pretty sturdy. These were still holding up at eight and a half hours. I like using MAC's Fix Plus to make the metallic shades stand out.

You get two metallic shades, a matte shade, and a demi matte shade. Starting from the top left we have a metallic brown, metallic peach, matte dark brown, and a demi matte ebony.  This quad retailed for $40 originally,  but I got it for $9.97. Snag one of these quads if you see them! I hope Becca brings them back, or I find them on Hautelook again. 

Metallic Peach, Metallic Brown, Demi Matte Ebony, and Matte Dark Brown.


I also purchased Becca's Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in "Papaya/Topaz." It can look to be a bit too much when I apply it with my fingers. I tried it with a angled blush brush and it applied beautifully! It looked much more natural applied that way. Papaya/Topaz is a bright tangerine red with some copper shimmer. It can be used on the lips or cheeks. It feels spongy/wet to the touch and it blends out easily. I love the pop of color that it adds to my makeup looks! You just need one swipe of this! Quite pigmented! It lasts about six to six and a half hours. It like that it doesn't feel greasy on my skin, some cream products can feel like that. You can still purchase this from Becca here, but this one looks a bit more red. 

Becca's Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Papaya/Topaz

❤ Lupe

Comments