Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in "Crown of My Canopy."

Hello!

I missed this highlighter the first time around. Stalking Walgreens then came in handy one day! I stumbled upon a permanent display of these highlighters.  This along with "Precious Petals" can be found at your local Walgreens, or wherever Wet n Wild is sold. I reached for "Crown of My Canopy" since it's the darker of the two. I then learned this was a better off choice for a much tanner Lupe.. 😞


Crown of My Canopy is a medium copper bronze. This isn't a subtle highlight by the way! You can definitely see the micro glitter in this one. I see myself wearing this more often during the summer. It's a lot darker than I expected. The formula is also a bit dry and not as smooth as other highlighters I've tried.


It does have a flower design on it, which still looks nice after a couple of uses! I've worn this out and it's lasted into the wee hours of the night. It's still going strong by seven to eight hours. It has a ultra pearly finish. It does leave a pretty sheen on my skin, but I wish it wasn't so orange. Overall, it's a decent highlight. You can find it here for $5.99. 



♥ Lupe

Comments