Benefit GALifornia Blush

Hello!

I haven't tried many Benefit Cosmetics products, but this GALifornia blush really caught my eye! It gives me summer vibes with the packaging design! The box easily opens and closes since it's magnetic. Very convenient!

"GALifornia" is described as a golden pink blush. It reminds me a lot of the NARS Orgasm blush, but not as shimmery. Plus the NARS blush isn't as dark. GALifornia has a sort of tropical scent to it! You get a tiny blush brush along with it. I prefer to use my own, but this picks up the product quite nicely. You also get a mirror in the boxed blush.


It wasn't too powdery of a blush, which I like. One swipe is good enough. I look a little overdone with two swipes. This blush is extremely pigmented. The shimmer is subtle and this can definitely be used without a highlighter. It gives my skin a nice glow!


The design is beautiful! This lasted about seven hours on me. It might last longer depending on somebody's skin. My skin is more on the oily side. I'll include a swatch down below. This blush is a great addition to anyone's summer blush collection. It retails for $29.00 and you can find it here.


❤ Lupe

Comments