Current Favorites

Hello! 

I didn't realize how long I had been away till now. I just took some time to myself. I do have some blog posts in mind, but we shall see. I just wanted to share some products that I've been loving lately! You've probably seen some appear on my blog already. 




Formula 10.0.6 Down To The Pore



I loathe the blackheads on my nose. I'm usually a Bioré person, but this nose strip blew my mind! It got about 90% of my blackheads out. It has tea tree and kaolin, which you can smell a bit of. It is only 6 strips for $5.99, which makes me wish there was more in it. 



Colourpop Eyeshadow in "Weenie."

It's a little darker in person, but the shade is a pearlized rose gold. I apply this with my finger and it gives off such a pretty shine. It feels almost wet to the touch, but it applies smoothly to the lid. Plus, Kathleen Lights created it! I just love her! (Swatch down below.) 


IBY Beauty Mineral Pressed Blush in "Peach Sheen."

I have a brush and liquid eyeliner that I like from this brand. I was excited to see this in my Beautycon Box. It reminds me a lot of NARS's "Orgasm" blush. It's intensely pigmented! It does kick up some powder, but you can wear this without a highlight in my opinion. I found this shimmery peach blush to be longwearing. I got about 6-7 hr wear. (Swatch down below) 


It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination 

I was skeptical about this at first, because I hate the original concealer from this line. This one is on the thick side, so you only need a tiny bit. It illuminates my undereye area while concealing at the same time. Win. Win! 🙌 It has anti aging benefits and also is waterproof. I usually set this and it doesn't budge or crease. 

Le swatch time!

Colourpop "Weenie.", IBY Beauty "Peach Sheen" blush, and It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer in "Medium."

- Lupe

Comments