April 2017 Ipsy Bag

Hello!

Ipsy is a subscription service that sends you five deluxe or full sized beauty samples. It's $10 a month. You can sign up using my link here if you'd like! Ipsy's April theme was "Sideshow." I was expecting to see some bold colors in my bag this month, but I guess not. 😞








Ofra Cosmetics Blush in "Rendezvous."

This was probably the boldest thing in my bag. It was a bit too dark for me, so I try to use a light hand when using this. It has a matte finish and is described as a cool toned soft rose. It's long wearing and can be used as an eyeshadow as well. It was a little too powdery, but I didn't mind. I really liked the size of it as well! It's 4 grams compared to a MAC pan blush which is 6 grams. 



MAC Full sized blush in Melba vs Ofra Rendezvous

Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Glow Shimmer Shadow & Highlighter

I have found some great Elizabeth Mott products through subscription boxes. I like this best for the inner corners of my eyes. I'd describe it as a sand color. This sample was way too tiny and it had a sticky glue under it, which kept getting everywhere. 



Ofra blush & Elizabeth Mott Shadow/highlighter



Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum

I like applying this to the ends of my hair when it's damp. It adds shine to my hair and leaves my ends feeling moisturized. It's sulfate free as well! I'm not always a big fan of hair products, but I definitely enjoyed adding this to my haircare routine. 



TonyMoly Lipcare Stick in "Rose Blossom."
TonyMoly Liptone Lipcare Stick in "Rose Blossom."

This wasn't the most moisturizing lip balm, but I like the rose tint it leaves on my lips. I love that Ipsy has K-beauty products in their bags! 

Dream by PS Cosmeceutical Infused Nail Lacquer in "Southern Sand." 

This chipped instantly the first time I used it, but it lasted much longer when I applied a top coat the second time around. "Southern Sand" is described as a peachy nude. It has grapefruit extract in it, which I found interesting! This is a two coat polish btw. I hope you can kind of see what the color is like. 


Dream by PS Cosmeceutical Nail Lacquer in "Southern Sand"

♡ Lupe

Comments