What's in my Z-Palette? 2.0!

Hello!

One of my favorite makeup products is eyeshadow! I love swatching them, wearing them, and maybe even hugging them! I showed you guys my Z-Palette a long time ago! You can check out that post here.

A Z-Palette is a magnetic palette that can hold anything you have that's in a pan. Some pans might not stick, so Z-Palette sends along some magnets. Makeup Geek, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Luxie, and Makeup Forever shadows stick to it perfectly. I tend to have trouble with my MAC shadows staying. I have them separated by brand and do have some open space left to work with. The Z-Palette has a clear window, so I can easily see what products I have in it. You can purchase a Z-Palette here.




The top shadow is Makeup Geek's "Roulette." This is probably the smoothest shadow in this palette. It glides on like butter! The bottom shadow is Luxie's #290 eye shadow. I got this in an Ipsy bag I believe.


I always hear about how good Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows are. I only have the shadow in "Chiffon" so far. The brand has definitely improved their eyeshadow formula. I recall them not being that great a couple of years ago.



Starting from the left I have Makeup Forever's I 544, I 550, and M 536. They blend easily and are  huge! It'll be awhile before I get through these. The tiny one was from a subscription box.


I've been slowly building my MAC shadow collection over the years. I have these in my palette and a pre-made MAC palette I got from Macy's. Mac shadows are some of my favorites, I just find them to be so pigmented. They are great quality shadows in my opinion.

L to R Cork, Mulch, Handwritten, Amber Lights, and Mythology
.

MAC's "Handwritten" is one of my favorites. It blends nicely and isn't too intense when applied to my outer v.

I'm also working on my face z-palette, but it only has like two things so far. 🙈


What's in your Z-Palette?

♡ Lupe

Comments

  1. I love your collection of single shadows! I bought my first z palette in August and I have makeup geek and strobe cosmetics shadows in there. It's no where near being filled but I love it none the less!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to add strobe cosmetics to my palette. I remember you picked out some really pretty shadows.

      Delete
  2. This palette is so handy
    xx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss im not surprisedeyeshadows are your fave makeup. they always look good on your eyes. you have a way of blending them really well which is my weakness tbh lol im also slowly building up my mac eyeshadows. im eyeing mythology mulch and amber light s <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just watched a ton of YouTube tutorials. Great picks for your collection! :)

      Delete
  4. I finally got my first Z-palette today and can't wait to fill it up!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment