Ulta Joy to the Girl | My Gift from Ulta Beauty

Hello!

This year Ulta Beauty was on a mission to spread joy. They sent beauty boxes to 526 people around the U.S. Ulta reached out to me after I had left a comment about their Joy it forward program, and they sent along this box. I'm beyond grateful for this box, and I was able to spread joy to two other ladies in my life. Here's what I received in my box! ツ




It Cosmetics has some of the softest brushes I've ever tried. They are good quality brushes overall. My box had one of their Airbrush precision shadow brushes. This shimmery lipstick is by Lipstick Queen. I haven't tried it yet, but I think I can make it work. It's a glistening icy shimmer flecked in golden star dust. The shade is called "Ice Queen." I think it would work nicely as a highlight.

Lipstick Queen Ice Queen Lipstick


I was glad to find a perfume in the box. This one is called "Walk on Air" by Kate Spade. It smells fresh with a hint of floral. Some of the notes are Linden blossom, Solomon's seal, Crinum Lily, and White Iris. Bubble baths are really relaxing, and I try to take them as often as I can. Philosophy's "Iced Orchid Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath" will  definitely come in handy!



This is Cargo's "Chill in the Six" Eyeshadow Palette. I really like the combination of colors in here. I used "Maple" and "Goose" last night and they blended easily! I didn't have any problems with creasing, but I'll have to see how the other shadows work out.

The palette contains a black eyeliner and a double ended shadow brush as well.



Cargo Black Eyeliner
I'm glad Ulta was able to bring some joy to my life and many others this holiday season. I hope they continue this in the future.

♡ Lupe

Comments

  1. These all look like amazing goodies, and that palette is so pretty! I bet the bubble bath smells amazing too! And thank you again for spreading the joy to me as well, I'm obsessed with the box I got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bubble bath does smell nice. You're welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!! You just got some fun goodies! I see some faves and some new-to-me makeup that I gotta check out. Have a great Thursday, doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't wait to play around with them some more. Thanks! You too.

      Delete
  3. Let us know how you like the bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment