Play! by Sephora November 2016 | Unboxing!

Hello!

I usually review my Play! by Sephora, but I decided to do more of an unboxing with it. Every month Play! by Sephora sends you five deluxe beauty samples and a perfume sample as a bonus. The subscription is $10 with tax and you can sign up here. This month's theme was "Best in Glow."

I was expecting to see some sort of highlighter in here, but there wasn't. 😞 How will the makeup gods appreciate my glowing cheekbones now?


GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment

I actually have tried this product before. It's a skin clearing mud mask with activated charcoal. It draws out dirt and impurities. I usually leave it on for about 10-15 minutes on my problem skin areas. I like how it draws out the yucky stuff, but this tends to tingle on my face.


The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Dissolve the Drama

This is a innovative 2-in-1 makeup remover and oil cleanser. I was pretty glad to see this, since I'm running low on cleanser. It has aloe vera, jojoba oil, and cucumber extract. I hope it leaves my skin glowing!


 Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel

I received this in the shade "Pin Up Pink." Some Sephora Collection products can be hits or misses. I'm glad this was a gloss and not a lipstick. I tend to not pull off pink lipsticks too well. This gloss is supposed to hydrate and plump the lips. I'll have a swatch down below.

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour

I received this in the shade "Rose Gold." Eyeshadow sticks are great for when you're in a rush! It easily glided onto my arm as I swatched it. It seems to be really pigmented from just one swipe. Laura Mercier claims it's transfer proof and wears all day. We shall see about that! I'll have a swatch down below.


Cover FX Illuminating Primer

This is a glow inducing silicone free primer. I do have a oily skin type so I don't go for glowy primers too often. I'll give it a try and see how I like it. You can definitely see how it illuminated my arm lol!

Stella McCartney "Pop"

I actually just saw Kathleenlights raving about this! It has a really clean and sweet scent to it. It reminds me of something my sister used to wear. It's described as floral and woody. Top notes are tomato leaf, violet leaf, and green mandarin.

Le swatches!

Cover FX Illuminating Primer, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in "Rose Gold", and Sephora Collection Lip Gel in "Pin Up Pink."

♡ Lupe

Comments

  1. The Estée Lauder cleansing oil sounds interesting! That's cool how it's a 2 in 1 with removing makeup too. I haven't tried a cleansing oil before. I have a Laura Mercier cavier stick and I absolutely love it! The shade you got is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it the other night and it really lathers up really well. I had run out of my Cetaphil so it made a good replacement. Oh nice! I hope I like it too.

      Delete
  2. I love shadow sticks and the Laura Mercier one looks super pretty!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. The primer is sooo pretty! I really wonder how it looks under makeup. Also the eyeshadow stick is a gorgeous color. I love the ease and convenience of shadow sticks. I can see that one working well with so many eye looks.

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Shadow sticks cut some time off when I'm getting ready.

      Delete
  4. I hope you love the LM Caviar Eyeshadow stick, I have the shade copper and I really love it. It really doesn't budge, crease or fade on me.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'll have to check out Copper if I love this one.

      Delete
  5. I got three of the same things as you but I wish I got that sample perfume than mine... lol~

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment