Bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Primer + Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara

Hello!

I recently got some free Bare Minerals products when I placed an Ulta order. I wanted to talk about two of those products today. Primer and mascara are a must in my beauty routine.




Bare Minerals Prime Time Brightening Illuminatrice Foundation Primer

I like anything that will make my makeup look a little brighter. I do have a cut off point when it comes to bright illuminating makeup. I wanted to like this, but there was shimmer all over my face. ALL OVER. It did apply smoothly to my skin, but after awhile I was feeling greasy. I am oily skinned to begin with, so I believe this didn't help that situation. Do you have dry skin? This product may be for you instead. I think I'm better off using this as a high lighter or some sort of body shimmer. The full size of this primer costs $24. It can be found at Ulta or Sephora.

Bottom line. A little less shimmer would've made this primer nice.



Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara

There's a special place in my heart for mascaras that make it look like I'm wearing fake lashes. This is one of those mascaras. It adds length and volume to my lashes. I love the curved design of this wand. It separated my lashes very well and I had no issues with clumping. It makes my bottom and top lashes appear fuller. I do experience flaking near the end of wear time. I'm able to look past the fact that it flakes though. Overall, I'm really enjoying this mascara. It costs $19. It can be found at Sephora or Ulta.



- Lupe

Comments