Wet n Wild Summer Collection 2016 MegaGlo Multi-Stick

Hello!

Wet n Wild has released their summer collection for 2016. It's called Lost in the Wild Flowers. I've been searching for the high light powders, but haven't had any luck. I was able to find their MegaGlo All -In-One Highlighting Stick in "Light Up My High-Biscus."

It is a cream high light as you can see. You can apply this to the eye area, lips, face, and body. I didn't try it on my eye area, but i see it being great for the inner corner. It comes in a twist up packaging like a lip balm. I really love the floral design they printed on the packaging. 

I've had moments where I'm in a hurry and need a quick high light. This has been my go to during those times. I apply it on top of my cheek bone and my cupids bow. I try to use a light hand, or I look too shimmery. 


Light Up My High-Biscus is a light rose pink. It's creamy and I found that it easily blended into my skin. It wasn't too long lasting though. It lasted about five hours. You can only see a bit of shimmer left by the five hour mark. It also didn't have a greasy feeling. 

These retail for $3.99 and have 0.32 oz of product. 



Have you spotted this collection?

Comments