Play! by Sephora June 2016

Hi!

I was so excited to receive this month's Play! by Sephora. It has some great products this month. Play! by Sephora sends you five deluxe samples along with a fragrance bonus. You can sign up here. The cost is $10 and tax. This month's theme was "The Minimalists."



BareMinerals bareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer

I literally thought I would hate this. Bare Minerals products can be a hit or miss for me. It comes out looking a little too dark, but looks much better once it's blended. It's a serum and bronzer in one. It's sheer and looks natural on my skin. This will give you a nice bronzed summer look.

You can see how dark it is versus how it looks blended.

BareMinerals Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer

Becca Backlight Priming Filter

This is a shimmery primer that is suppose to make you look luminous and blur imperfections. I didn't notice the blurring of imperfections, but I love the glow it gave me. It did help my makeup stay on longer than usual. The shimmer isn't too crazy if you're concerned about that. It's a subtle glow. This was one of the more generous samples this month. You only need to apply a tiny drop.

Becca Backlight Priming Filter

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara

I've used this mascara before. It does give my lashes a bit of volume, It doesn't transfer onto the lower lashes like other mascaras. It's just an okay mascara in my opinion.


Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30

This has antioxidants and no chemicals in it. I like how it doesn't feel greasy and it easily blends into the skin. I wore this on a really hot day to the park and didn't get burned. I did feel like this was a pretty tiny sample though.

Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It Hair Styler 

I'm not much of a hair product person, as you may know already. I really enjoyed this though. I run this through my hair after getting out of the shower. It adds volume to my hair and makes it look like I added an effort. This product will also help your hair not get frizzy.

Tocca Eau de Parfum Florence 

Recall the top hat fancy perfume I received last month? This one has a more reasonable price. The 1.7 oz bottle of this costs $68. It's described as a sophisticated blend of bergamot, violet petals, and blonde wood. I love the sweet floral scent of this. It has been added to my Sephora loves list.


Sephora picked some amazing products this month. I can't wait for next month!

- Lupe

Comments