June 2016 Favorites

Hello!

I wanted to get my June favorites up before the month ends. Procrastination usually gets the best of me. These are some products I've been loving lately.

Let's get into it!



Laneige Water Bank Serum

I received this in my Target Beauty Box. This serum provides my skin with the hydration it needs. It feels smooth on my skin and hasn't irritated my skin. I plan on purchasing the full size once I'm finished.

The BrowGal Eyebrow Gel

My sister is subscribed to Boxy Charm, and will give me products she won't use. This was one of those products. Score! It's a clear - water resistant brow gel. This gives my brows a defined look and keeps my brow hairs in place. It keeps my brows looking fabulous almost all day!

MAC Handwritten Eyeshadow

I'm in the process of creating an all MAC Z-Palette. I received "Handwritten" as a birthday gift. It's a matte rich chocolate brown. I love the longevity of it and how easy it is to work with. I love using it in the outer crease area. (Do you have any favorite MAC Shadows I need in my collection?) 


OFRA Liquid Lipstick

I have a slight obsession with liquid lipsticks. This has to be one of the more comfortable liquid lipsticks I've ever worn. It's not drying and is a matte finish. The shade is called "Pasadena." It's a mid toned brown pink. I can easily eat and drink while wearing this.

NARS Lip Gloss

I actually didn't like this when I first got it. It sat in my drawer for awhile. I was on the go one day and just swiped this on. Then our love story began. "Supervixen" is a frosty golden mauve with shimmer. It's not the sticky kind of gloss and it goes on sheer.

Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm

Lip balm is a necessity in my life. I enjoy reapplying it through out the day. I discovered this lip balm through Ipsy and it quickly became one of my favorites. It's gel like and goes on smoothly. I wish it had more of a mojito scent though.

Swatches time!





- Lupe

Comments