May 2016 Target Beauty Box

Hello!

It's been a frequent thing of mine to pick up the Target beauty boxes. This box was priced at $10 this time. They are usually $5 or $7. This box included 8 products with one foil packet.




CeraVe Foaming Cleanser 

This cleanser is for normal to oily skin. It was developed with dermatologists. I like that it's unscented and is a nice travel size sample.

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil 

This removed all my makeup nicely and left my skin feeling clean. It has coconut and argan oils in it. Natural ingredients for the win!



Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream 

This is apparently some sort of magic cream according to people. I haven't seen the magic just yet. It has six all natural ingredients derived from living plants and organisms. You rub a little into the palm of your hand and it turns into a oil. It leaves my skin a bit greasy, so I use it at nighttime. 

Andalou Age Defying Night Repair Cream 

This product has an all natural blend of antioxidants that works overnight to stimulate circulation and healthy cell renewal. I apply this before bed and wake up with moisturized skin. 



Hair Food Kiwi Dry Shampoo 

I enjoy getting dry shampoos in boxes. This one has a kiwi scent to it and works perfectly for in between showers. 

L'oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Towelettes 

I'll be passing this on. This is the only item I didn't use from the box. 

Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer 

This has jojoba oil and vitamins A & E in it. It does have a scent to it. It's just an okay moisturizer. 

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream 

I've received this brand before in a past Target box. It really hydrates my skin and doesn't irritate my skin. It does have a fragrant scent to it. 



L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Pen 

I remember when these were limited edition. I received a La Lacque in the color "Lacquerized." It's a bright red. It goes on smoothly and is highly pigmented. I was hopping for a Le Matte, but this one was nice. 
La Lacque "Lacquerized"
My skin will definitely be moisturized this month! Another great box. It also came with a $3 off $15 beauty purchase coupon. I bought my sister a box as well and received a $5 Target gift card. 

You can follow My Subscription Addiction or Nouveau Cheap to stay updated on the next Target Beauty Box launch.

Comments

  1. I'd love to try that Burt's bees cleansing oil. And the CeraVe cleaner. The Loreal lipstick looks super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target has small sizes on their site if you want to test it out first. Yes such a pretty red! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment