Bare Minerals Fresh & Flawless 5-Piece Fresh-Face Collection

Hello, lovelies!

I sure enjoy a natural looking face. I picked up the Bare Minerals Fresh & Flawless Collection. This five piece set really helps me achieve that look. This five piece collection retails for $39.00.



 The set includes:
  • Balance & Boost Mineral Veil finishing powder 
  •  Mini Well-Rested Face & Eye brightener 
  •  Cheerful Blush
  • 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eye Shadow (Soft Linen)
  • Mini Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (Pink Mauve)
 Along with the five products, you receive a pink makeup bag. It's a nice size that would fit a good amount of products.

Bare Minerals Blush


This is my favorite product in this set. The color is called "Cheerful." The color scared me at first, since it looks like a bright pink in the container. It's a beautiful soft pink. It really gives your skin a nice healthy glow. The container is small, so I did have trouble fitting my blush brush into it. Luckily, I have two brushes and was able to fit my smaller Eco Tools brush into it. I do prefer loose powders, due to applying more natural. I don't like the mess that comes along with them though. I do see a Bare Minerals blush purchase in my future.

Bare Minerals Balance & Boost Mineral Veil


I had heard about this product before purchasing. It's a powder you add at the end of your makeup routine. I love that it's infused with a subtle apricot tint. My face is getting a tint of color, and at the same time my makeup is lasting long. I've been using Clinique's Acne Solutions Liquid Foundation. It's a great matte foundation, that I love pairing with this. This one does have a sifter, so it's less of a mess than the blush.

Bare Minerals Well-Rested Face & Eye Brightener

This product really adds to my face when going for a natural face. It brightens up under my eyes, above the cheek, and on my cupid's bow. It's nice to own a natural high light without any shimmer. I'm not a big fan of the applicator though, I had to spin it so many times for product to come out. I thought I had gotten a defected one at first. It does do it's job for the few hours it lasts.

Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow


This is one of the products I had been excited for. I had seen it in a past Ipsy bag. The color is called "Soft Linen." It comes off as a tan color. It's intended to be used as a eyeshadow. I knew I wasn't going to be able to pull that off, so decided to use it as a primer. I put some on my lid and blended. I was shocked to find shimmer on my lid. I wish this had been matte. It's a nice color, but not for me.

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss


I got this in the shade "Rebel." Rebel is a pink mauve. The scent smells like peppermint. Which stays with you for a bit, when applied. It gives your lips a little tingle. It gives you a shine with a little color. It's really moisturizing, which is great for during winter months. It's not too sticky, but I wish it lasted longer.


Overall, this collection was a nice way to try Bare Minerals. I've always heard good things about this brand, and wanted to see for myself. The blush and brightener are probably purchases I'll make in the future. I love how I really am able to achieve a fresh face. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to try Bare Minerals, or wants to achieve a easy fresh look.


Comments

  1. Now that I think about it, I don't think I actually own loose powder blush, minus one tiny sample pot from Bare Minerals! I didn't know they did liquid/cream eyeshadow either! GOTTA CHECK THAT OUT TOO. (It is unfortunate that the eyeshadow didn't work out for you though--but realistically, not the best shade to put into a kit since it's so near skintone!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them out, since you're a blush addict. (: Right! They should've just made it a primer and taken the shimmer out. Hopefully the other colors from the line are nice.

      Delete

Post a Comment