MAC Objects of Affection Gold + Beige Pigments + Glitter

Hello!

The holiday season always calls for shimmer, and glitter in my world. MAC offers mini kits this holiday season with pigments and glosses. I picked up Mac Objects of Affection Gold + Beige Pigments + Glitter.


It retails for $35. I think that's a pretty good deal! The kit includes four pigments and one glitter. I'm sure it's going to take me awhile to get through this kit. The packaging of this kit is gorgeous. The lid is covered with silver glitter and has a Marie Antoinette in the middle.


English Glit

English Glit is a bright champagne color. I enjoy grabbing a damp brush and pressing English Glit into center of my lid.
English Glit
Pretty It Up

Pretty It Up is a bronzed and gold brown. It has a hint of olive to it. I love placing shadows closest to this color on my lid, and then placing Pretty It Up over it.

(Right) Pretty It Up

Lithe



Lithe is a peachy nude color. I love using it best for the inner corner of my eye.

(Right) Lithe
Deep Brown


Deep Brown is a matte dark chocolate brown. This shade is very buildable and I loved it best for the crease area. This pigment is in their permanent collection.

(Right) Deep Brown
Gold

Gold is a very sparkly gold glitter. I like best using the gold glitter over a gold shadow. You need somewhat of a sticky base for the glitters to stay. You can find this glitter in their permanent collection.


I think this set is a really great deal. The pigments are a bit smaller than the regular sized ones. The regular sized ones retail for $21. I do get some fallout from these, but it's nothing a makeup wipe can't fix. They wear for about five to six hours. I've noticed MAC eye products tend to last longer on my oily lids. Macy's still has this collection, as does Mac.

What have you picked up this holiday season?

Comments

  1. All those pigments are gorgeous! The packaging to this years holiday collection is so gorgoeus! I'm tempted to buy something just for the packaging lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging really is nice! Lol a true makeup addict's words.

      Delete
  2. hi lupe! im so jelly! i wanted this exact set from their holiday collection but i had no budget for it. definitely a good purchase for $35. did you like the other holiday gift setslike the vivaglam lipstick palette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, maybe next year! I did see the vivaglam lipstick palette. Lipstick palettes don't seem to call my name yet. It's probably because I just got into lipsticks.

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous! I love gold and loose pigments are my favorite type of shadows because they are usually the most pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started getting into pigments. Which are your favorites?:)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment