Navigation Bar

Home About Contact

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine's Day Look

Hello beauties!

I wanted to post a quick look. I used the Myo Makeup Pigment Metallic Set. This was my second time playing with pigments. It took forever since I was trying not to make a mess. The brown one ended up spilling onto my carpet anyways. I'm so clumsy!

I loved how it turned out though! It seemed like a Valentine's Day look. :)


  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Brunette"
  • Milani Shadow Eyez in "Champagne Toast"
  • Elf Eyelid Primer
2nd to None


Apply "2nd to None" to inner corner

Mushroom
Apply "Mushroom" to rest of lid
          Apply light brown to the crease

Apply "Pay Dirt" to the outer crease

I then added "mushroom" on top of my lower black liner
  • Tarte Maracuja Concealer in "Medium"
  • Sephora 12 hr Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
  • VS Eyeliner in "Black"
I'm liking these pigments so far. I'll put them to the test this weekend and see how long they wear. I wish they had a sifter on the jars. I knocked "Pay Dirt" over on accident.

Stay warm lovelies!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...