May Target Beauty Box 2017

Hello!

I had been passing on the last couple of Target boxes, but this month's box looked good! It was $10 which is the most they usually charge. These products are supposed to leave you feeling refreshed!





Vichy Pore Purifying Clay Mask

This mask dried pretty quickly after I applied it. It has two separate pouches. You have enough mask for over two uses. The white clay is supposed to remove excess oil from the skin. The aloe vera and mineralizing thermal water hydrate and strengthen the skin. My skin looked a bit brighter after using it and my skin wasn't left feeling dry. 


Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Mask  


My nieces said it looked like I had blood all over my face lol. This mask literally smells like a soft pretzel! This one takes a little longer than the Vichy mask to dry. It turns into a foam like consistency when washing off. The moroccan red clay draws out impurities while the argan stem cells hydrate and tone the skin. 




Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish 

I have loved all the Soap & Glory products I've come across. This gently exfoliates my skin. It has a peachy citrus scent to it. My skin feels soft after using it! I highly recommend their Righteous Butter Body Butter, which is mentioned here



Guess Dare Fragrance for Women

I thought I wouldn't like this scent, but I ended up loving it! The price tag is at $34.99 for 1.0 oz, which isn't a hard hit to my wallet. The notes are kumquat, jasmine, and coconut palm. It smells sophisticated, yet also floral!




Nexxus Therappe Moisture Shampoo & Humectress Moisture Restoring
Conditioner

This duo will help replenish moisture to dry hair. My hair did smell great after using this duo and it felt soft. Sadly, I only got one use out of each. It lathered up nicely. It didn't leave my hair feeling greasy, or too overly dry. I would've liked a deluxe size sample, which is usually great for traveling purposes!


Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Bath Bombs


I love to take a relaxing bath with a bath bomb dropped in. I'm not a big fan of papaya, but the bath bomb smelled pleasant. I'll definitely be looking into their other scents. 

Nexxus Vitall 8-in-1 Masque

This has a blend of coconut oil, soybean oil, and keratin. It left my hair feeling nice and looking great! You can get about 2 to 3 uses from this packet. 




Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Lipstick 

This is in the shade "Nice To Fuchsia." It is apparently a high pigment color that dries to a matte finish. I typically don't wear these colors, so I'll be passing it along. 


♡ Lupe 

Comments