Target Beauty Box June 2016

Hello.

It has been a habit of mine to pick up the Target Beauty Box. It's a box filled with beauty and skincare that is released every month. They are priced at $5, $7, or $10 usually. I follow My Subscription Addiction and Nouveau Cheap to see when it's on sale or for spoilers. This month's theme was "Sun Kissed." It was priced at $10.




Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Duo 

I received this duo in "Apricot Glow." My shadow unfortunately came broken. I fixed it with some rubbing alcohol. The shadows are really nothing on their own, but some MAC Fix Plus really helps the colors stand out. They were both on the powdery side.




Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo 

The shampoo had spilled out, but luckily it was in it's own packaging. I usually jump around in trying new shampoos. Yes, I know that's probably bad for my hair. This shampoo felt hydrating and my hair smelled amazing. The box included a coupon for a Pantene purchase.


Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Créme Rinse

This has a blend of fruit extracts that will soften and energize your hair. It conditioned my ends well and left them feeling smooth. The scent is a bit off though. I get a scent of fruit and coconut, but also something that smells spoiled. My hair ended up having a faint scent of the fruit and coconut.



Yes To Cucumbers 10 Count Facial Wipes

These are gentle on my face. They have a lovely scent of cucumber and they remove my makeup easily. It takes about two wipes to remove all my makeup. 

E.L.F Lip Kiss Balm

This tinted balm has vitamins A & E, grape seed oil, and jojoba oil. I'm liking the ingredient list, but this balm wasn't hydrating at all. It was the kind of balm that I felt my lips needed prepping for. It gives you a tint of color and it has a minty scent. I received this in the shade "Bare Kiss."



CoTZ Face SPF 40

This is a naturally tinted sunscreen. It didn't leave my face greasy and it blended easily into the my skin. It gave me a light coverage while still protecting me from the sun.

Laneige Water Bank Serum

I've loved almost all the Laneige products I've received in the Target Beauty Boxes. This felt smooth and gave my skin the moisture it needed. It absorbed quickly into my skin. This does have a fragrance scent like their other products. 

L'oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Cream

I handed this off to my mother since she enjoys using wrinkle creams. This is the only product I can't comment on. 




Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter

This is a thick body butter that left my body feeling smooth. This has shea butter and aloe vera in it. I'm not much of a lotion person, but this moisturized my skin well. I would've liked more than just a foil packet. 

S.W Basics Exfoliant 

This exfoliant is gentle and it left my skin feeling clean. Its ingredients consist of sea salt, organic oat flour, and organic almond flour. I pour some of it into my hand and then put a bit of water to make a paste.  The sample foil said it was good for 1-2 uses, but I got about 5-6 from it. 

L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation 

I received this in the shade Nude Beige (W3), which was a little light for me. It came with a $2 off coupon for the foundation. It gave me light coverage, but the foundation had emphasized the dry patches on my skin. I got a a six hour wear from this foundation. 



- Lupe

Comments