I wanted to post a quick look. I used the Myo Makeup Pigment Metallic Set. This was my second time playing with pigments. It took forever since I was trying not to make a mess. The brown one ended up spilling onto my carpet anyways. I'm so clumsy!
I loved how it turned out though! It seemed like a Valentine's Day look. :)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Brunette"
- Milani Shadow Eyez in "Champagne Toast"
- Elf Eyelid Primer
|2nd to None|
Apply "2nd to None" to inner corner
Apply "Mushroom" to rest of lid
Apply light brown to the crease
Apply "Pay Dirt" to the outer crease
I then added "mushroom" on top of my lower black liner
- Tarte Maracuja Concealer in "Medium"
- Sephora 12 hr Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
- Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
- VS Eyeliner in "Black"
I'm liking these pigments so far. I'll put them to the test this weekend and see how long they wear. I wish they had a sifter on the jars. I knocked "Pay Dirt" over on accident.
Stay warm lovelies!!