Lover-Beauty

 Hey!!

I love discovering new online shops. I wanted to share a shape wear online store with you. It's called Lover-beauty. They reached out and asked if I'd share to my readers about them. They offer shape wear, waist trainers, and sportswear. Not only that, but they have a good variety of items. Shape wear is all the craze right now. Tons of influencers and celebrities wear it. It's all over social media.

Lover-Beauty
 

I think you'll find lots of choices. I wanted to show you which ones stood out to me! Check out their full body shapers. They range from $6 to $24. I think that's a good price! This one stood out to me. I think it's cute! I like the see through mesh. 


 

Black Long Sleeves Mesh Thong Bodysuit Shapewear

It's currently priced at $9.04. They offer sizes small to 3XL, It's 75% nylon and 25% spandex. It's perfect for slimming and smoothing the thighs and tummy. It's a 2 in 1 that can be worn for inside wear and outside wear. It has double lined cups, so you can go braless. I like that I can wear it alone or wear it for a night out. 


Lover-beauty lets you print brand logos on their garments. They ship to U.S, Europe, Canada, and other countries. It's always good to find a shop that ships worldwide. 


They offer a variety of neoprene waist trainers. They range from $4 to $23. This one caught my attention. I love how it looks holographic. 

Neoprene Sweat Waist Trainer Reflective 7 Steel Bones Wrap Slimmer

 It's 100% neoprene, 8% spandex, and 92% polyester. The sizes range from small to 6 XL. The neoprene increases thermal activity and stimulates sweating from gym sessions. It's lined with rainbow reflective fabric on the outside. All their products are made with flexible material.

I've been having some back trouble for some time now, and I think I could really benefit from some shape wear. It wouldn't hurt to lose some pounds as well. 

Do you wear shape wear?

💙 Lupe 

Comments