Barbie X Colourpop Beach Party Super Shock Highlighter

 Hey!

I was super excited when I found out Colourpop and Barbie had a collection. I picked up their highlighter in Beach Party. I picked up a mirror as well that I mainly use as decor. 

Beach Party is described as a warm golden bronze. It retails for $12. The formula is soooo buttery smooth! It's so soft when I run my finger across the compact.



The highlighter is so pigmented! The formula is buildable. You can go for a sheer look or go out all looking glowy. It has the same bouncy texture as the super shock eyeshadows. 






The highlighter wore for about seven hours before it started to fade. It looks like I have a healthy glow when I wear this. It's not too overly glowy. Did you pick up anything from this collection?


💗 Lupe

Comments