Summer Fridays R + R Mask

Hey!

I'm back with another post! I have a lot of time on my hands lately, so I wanted to jump back into blogging. Perhaps you've heard of the Summer Fridays brand. One of my favorite influencers really enjoys their jet lag mask, which I plan to purchase in the future! 




If you are in need of a new face mask and have some extra cash laying around, I recommend this one! Summer Fridays R + R Mask. It costs $52. I have gotten a good use out of mine and I think it's worth the money. 💸


My skin feels so soft after using this! It's described as "A two-in-one mask to buff skin brighter before hugging it in a plush mix of restorative natural oils." I like that I can exfoliate my skin at the same time! 

It doesn't tingle or make my skin feel tight. It has a oily texture that feels like a scrub at the same time. It leaves my skin looking glowly afterwards! 


I have combination skin but I can see all skin types benefiting from this mask! You can see the rose powder in the mask! It has a light scent that isn't overwhelming. 


I use this when my skin needs a glow or I simply need to exfoliate some dead skin. It has become one of my favorite masks. I know it is pricey, but so worth it! The quality is there and it will last you awhile. 

The packaging is in a tube and is unique to other skincare products that I own. I searched to see if they offer a mini size, but they don't. Let me know if you have tried any of their other products or like this mask! 😃

💗 Lupe

Comments