Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

Hello!
I'm sure you've seen Glow Recipe going around in the magazines and on instagram. I received their Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask from Ipsy. 



Excuse my jammies. It is described as a bouncy luxurious and breathable sleeping mask. It will smooth and perfect your skin overnight. 

This is the last step in my skincare routine or I simply wear this alone after washing my face for the night. Skincare concerns it targets are pores, dryness, and oiliness. 



Key ingredients are watermelon extract, hyaluronic acid, and peony root. It has a thin consistency and a nice scent. The scent isn't overwhelming. 



I apply a thin layer and then wash it off in the morning. I haven't noticed any breakouts from it. The 2.7 oz jar costs $45. I'd recommend requesting a sample at Sephora or buying the 1 oz jar for $22 to see how you like it. 



It does leave my skin feeling hydrated and feeling soft. I can see myself repurchasing this. I love the watermelon scent! I'm curious to try their watermelon mist! 

If you want something with a little more moisture I suggest the Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask. 😉

Do you have anything you like from Glow Recipe? 

♥️ Lupe 

Comments