Jouer Powder Highlighter

Hi!

A highlighter really helps brighten up the face. I will talk about my Jouer Powder Highlighter in "Topaz" today! It costs $24 on their website and you can find it at Sephora too. 



Topaz is described as a shimmering peachy gold. This is super glowly and can be built up! You can sweep it gently or apply it heavily for a blinding look! This sadly did not last my eight hour shift. It was gone by six hours. Everyone has different skin though. I was worried it would be too dark, but it went well against my skin. I think it works well with all skin tones. Here are some swatches!






It's not chunky and it's pretty pigmented! The packaging is nice and classy looking. You will sadly see your fingerprints on it though. 



I'm liking this highlighter a lot more than I thought I was going to. It's described as to give you a glow from within! I honestly just love the way it looks on my skin! Have you tried this brand? What do you reccomend? 

♥️ Lupe

Comments