MILLYBRIDAL

MillyBridal Bridesmaid Dresses

Hi!

I have posted about Millybridal before! They reached out to me again and I thought I would share some dresses with you! All links can be found underneath the pictures for you! They have dresses for all occasions!  They have dresses for the bride, a bridesmaid, prom, or just for a nice evening out! Find some shoes too while you are shopping! They have everything broken down into categories so it's easier to shop! They do offer a wide variety of sizes to choose from. There is something for everyone! 



Stunning A-line V-neck Tulle Sweep Train Pleats Backless Wedding Dresses
This is the kind of dress I would want for my wedding day! It's fit at the top but fluffy on the bottom! I love how it's paired with a flower crown! That's the sort of vibe I would go for instead of a veil! That's probably the pisces free spirit in me though! It's also backless. It's super classy in the front at the same time. It's currently priced at $158.99. The quality looks fantastic from what I can see!  It's classic but has a elegant tone to it! 




New Style Chiffon Pleats Empire Sweetheart Bridesmaid Dresses

They have cheap bridesmaid dresses on their website. I like the classic look of this one! It is floor length and strapless. It looks elegant but simple! It doesn't take too much attention away from the bride with this pale color. I have always liked a sweetheart dress design. It's currently priced at $109.99. I think that is a fairly priced amount to purchase a bridesmaid dress for! 



A-line V-neck Jersey Ankle-length with Ruffles Bridesmaid Dresses


I like this one if I were on a budget to get a dress! I like the wrap around at the top. I like this color but I would probably get another color that they offer. The top portion looks more elevated on this dress and I like what the ruffles bring to the dress! It's currently priced at $89.99. 

Millybridal offers various long bridesmaid dresses to choose from! 

A-line V-neck Chiffon Asymmetrical with Ruffles Bridesmaid Dresses

I love this one! I feel like this is a very popular design you see when it comes to bridesmaid dresses! It has a high low sort of thing going on! Perfect for a bridesmaid or for a wedding reception! I love the hairdo they paired with this dress. The ruffles really make the dress unique. This one is currently 95.99. 

They also offer shopping tips, how tos, and outfit ideas on their website. I know finding a dress can be overwhelming but that sure makes it easier! 


♥️ Lupe 

Comments