Innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask

Hi!

I received this Innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask in an Ipsy bag. I have been wanting to try this brand for the longest! It's a korean cosmetic brand. The mask has super volcanic clusters. 




This is supposed to minimize the size of pores, absorb sebum, gently exfoliate, deeply cleanse, even skin tone, and cleanse pollution particles. I haven't seen my pores minimize or my skin tone become even. All the other claims I do stand by! 

It dries in about three to five minutes once I apply it. It's easy to wash off! I hate when i have to scrub my face to get a face mask off. 


You can purchase it here for $15! It has a creamy texture and doesn't irritate my skin. It has AHA and walnut shell powder to help remove dead skins. My skin doesn't feel dried out after using this. Some face masks have left my skin feeling dry after washing them off. I like that when I wash it off, that it's also exfoliating my face at the same time! 


♡ Lupe 

Comments