Prom Season!

Hey!

This post is in collaboration with VaniaDress. I went to prom a long time ago and I wish I had picked another dress, but it was a fun experience! VaniaDress has nice quality dresses for good prices from what I can see! I'll share a couple with you all! 





A-Line Sleeveless Halter Chiffon & Lace Evening Dress


This one falls under $100! It looks fancy and could be used for prom or a wedding guest! I can see myself in something like this if I was redoing prom or dressing up for the night! The clutch purse goes perfect with this dress. I see sizes listed from 0 to 26W! They will even provide a custom fit for you if need be! I'm loving the lace on the top half of the dress. It looks elegant! 


They have a variety of long prom dresses to choose from! I'm a bit short, but I think the perfect shoes would work with a long dress or a little alteration! This ivory dress caught my eye!




I don't think my dress would be clean for long, but it sure is pretty to look at! This looks nice for prom, or a special occasion. For $139 it would be a nice wedding dress as well! They accept different currencies from what I've seen on the website FYI. I love the long v neck on this and how the model's hair was pulled back for this shot.

The mermaid dress style is a popular one! It really accentuates one's curves of the body! Here I picked out this gorgeous navy dress!



I have never worn something like this before and I love how they have different colors to pick from! It's laced up on the side and in the back. It's currently priced at $125! The earrings on the model go great with this dress! I'd wear a coverup if you were to attend prom with this! I could see how it might be a tad revealing. 

VaniaDress also offers a range of short homecoming dresses to choose from! I always loved the homecoming festivities my high school had! I remember this gorgeous black sequin poofy dress I wore one year! 




This is a popular dress style that I would always see! You can't go wrong with this one. It's currently priced at $105. It has a criss cross back. It's paired with simple heels. You could probably pull off some dressy sandals with this! I sometimes opt for dressy sandals instead of heels. A wedge heel would be cute as well! It has a sort of ruffle going on at the bottom! 


We all need a sexy evening dress



I think this dress looks fun! I love the silver and pink combination. This is priced at $129. It has a floral design with beads going on. I wish the slit was a bit lower but the dress is nice otherwise. 


If you're looking for a dress, VaniaDress currently has some coupons and a variety of dresses available! 


💚 Lupe

Comments