Brow Wand | Skone Cosmetics

Hello!!

I received this brow product in my November Ipsy bag. I linked my Ipsy referral link in case you want to subscribe. It's a beauty bag subscription where you get five to six items for $10 at a monthly cost. My Skone Cosmetics   Brow Wand is in the shade "Chocolate." 



I was a bit skeptical that it would meet my standards. I usually stick to very few brow products that I have come to love over the years. Some brow products can be too warm for my dark brows. I was worried that would happen with this product, but it didn't! I have really been enjoying this product.


You can glide it easily over your brow hair and it doesn't come out looking too harsh. My brows last over 8 hours when I set them in place! It even has a spoolie to brush through with! I would repurchase this. It's currently being sold at $18 in three shades. I would love to see the shade range be expanded! 



I swatched it lightly and then pressed it down a bit more for the second swatch. The pencil is a bit thick but it's easy to work with! Your brows won't come out looking overly done! 



Have you tried anything from this brand?

 ♥️ Lupe 

Comments