Urban Decay Elements Palette

Hello!

I've been playing around with the Urban Decay Elements Palette for sometime now! I haven't used every color just because some are out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to share my thoughts on it. 



The packaging design is gorgeous! I like the layout of the eyeshadows, but I know it may bother some. I'm warning you now, there will be some fallout and they are powdery as well. The pigmentation from one swipe on my lids is worth it though.


I hope my phone's camera was able to capture everything nicely. I have played with almost everything except the bright blues and the hot pink. These are long lasting with a primer. They lasted eight to nine hours on my eyelids. 

I get compliments when I wear these eyeshadows! A Lot of these colors can be solely used alone! I don't regret paying $52 for this. 

Here are the color descriptions according to Urban Decay.

  • SILVER BURN (smoky purple with pink iridescent sparkle)
  • ELECTRIC AIR (pinkish silver with iridescent micro-glitter
  • TECTONIC (chocolate brown with iridescent micro-sparkle)
  • VOLCANIC (bronze metallic)
  • EARTH BOUND (forest green satin with tonal micro-shimmer)
  • HEX REMEDY (bright purple with iridescent sparkle)
  • FOOL’S GOLD (metallic gold with tonal sparkle)
  • ANTIDOTE (soft warm nude)
  • DREAM WEAVER (bright pink matte)
  • EGO (soft pinkish-purple with blue micro-shimmer)
  • FORTUNE TELLER (metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift)
  • MOON ROCK (metallic copper with iridescent sparkle)
  • SECRET KEEPER (bright green satin with gold shift)
  • LUNA (white shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle)
  • LIONESS (smoky burgundy satin with bronze sparkle)
  • ELEMENTAL (sienna matte)
  • HEAVY WATER (bright metallic teal)
  • SAPPHIRE DREAM (bright navy blue metallic)
  • FIRE STARTER (deep red with gold micro-shimmer)

  • The colors blend out easily and are buildable. The powder kick up does bother me a bit, but I love the looks I've created. 

    Heavy Water, Sapphire Dream, Ego, Hex Remedy, Fortune Teller, and Electric Air

    Dream Weaver, Tectonic, Luna, Silver Burn, and Antidote 

    Fire Starter, Moon Rock, Fool's Gold, and Secret Keeper

    Lioness, Volcanic, Elemental, and Earthbound 

    I know Sephora has a sale going on now, so I'd highly recommend this palette. I haven't been wowed by a UD palette in a long time. You can find it here for $52. 

    💜 Lupe 

    Comments