MillyBridal UK

Wedding Dresses UK

Hi!

I was asked to write a post for MillyBridal UK. I wanted to share some info about their online store and product images! They have dresses for brides, bridesmaid, mothers, evening events, and they offer a variety of prom dresses. You can find accessories and shoes to match them as well! You are able to change the currency. The dresses look to run from $200 to $400 for some.


 High Neck Gray


I thought this floor length dress was gorgeous! I like the design and the color! The top half is lovely with the shimmery texture. They have all kinds of colors to choose from and sizes. I'd wear this type of dress to a special occasion! I think it would be a nice dress for prom! It looks so elegant. This one costs about $170. I think that's a pretty good deal!

You can find the white wedding dresses here! They have over 100 designs to choose from! This was my personal favorite! So elegant and I love the back on this one! It's something I'd love to wear for my special day. It's priced at $249.



I love the embellishment going down the dress! The sleeves are a nice touch too. I hardly see some with sleeves these days. I feel like a lot of wedding dresses are strapless. It looks fancy but still simple at the same time.

I wasn't aware that mermaid dresses was a thing, but MillyBridal UK offers those designs! You can find those certain dresses here.


This one is poofy at the bottom which I love and has beading on it! I also like the sweetheart lining of the dress at the top. This one is a bit pricer at $316, but I'm sure it's worth it!

Go find something for your special day! I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Which dress was your favorite of the three?

♥️ Lupe

Comments