Freedom Silk

Hey!

I wanted to talk about an online store called Freedom Silk today! Honestly, the items look so luxurious looking and I just want to touch them! I bet the pajamas would be so comfortable to wear to bed! I've always wanted to own a pair of silk pajamas, or a pillowcase. 




You can look at the variety of mulberry silk pillowcases here. The above picture is the 19 Momme Housewife Envelope Closure Silk Pillowcase. The fabric is 100%19 Momme pure and natural long stranded Mulberry silk. They have a lot of color options you can choose from. The thread count is 400! Wow, I'd love to enjoy a night's sleep on that pillow. That pillowcase costs $35. I think that's a little bit pricey, but I'm sure the quality is there. I believe it's one of those products you'd want to invest in. The quality makes it look like it'd last you a long time. I've had pillowcases and sheets rip on me before. These look sturdy. 

Did someone say silk pajamas? They have those too. You can find those here! I'm particularly interested in the one I found here


These look so much fun! That's a gorgeous shade of pink. I love the pineapple design and they look very soft! They come in sizes XS to Large. They currently cost $159. I could myself picture wearing these for a slumber party or some sort of themed event! I haven't attended a slumber party in years though haha. 


I would definitely wear these pjs! Ah, love this color and the simple design. I think these would be perfect for the winter and fall months. You can find this silk sleepwear here. I'd love to slip these on after a long hard day at work. 

They have 100% pure mulberry silk camisole sets for women. You can find those on this page.


I like this shade and a champagne color they offer! You can find this particular silk lace camisole set here

Freedom Silk  offers free worldwide shipping. You can use the code SUMMER for 10% off. 

♥️ Lupe

Comments