Fenty Products

Hi!

I've tried some of the Fenty Beauty line since it has hit Sephora stores. I have some products I wanted to share with you! I also have one of their brushes, but not sure if you want to hear about that? Let me know down below. 




I love the packaging of Rihanna's line. It's simple but so cute! I think I'll start off with the product I'm feeling a bit eh on.

Shimmer Match Stix 



I have this in the shade "Starstruck." It's described as a iced out pearl. It's not as creamy as I imagined it would be. It has an almost dry texture to it as I glide it upon my face. The color is gorgeous and is something you can wear alone to brighten up your face. Not too bad for $25. It isn't super long lasting though. I get maybe three to four hour wear from this. I like the magnetic packaging! I want to check out the matte match stixs. Then this one will something to stick to! Find it here.


Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick 



I picked up the shade "S1ingle" which is described as a blushing nude. It glides on so easily and is very pigmented! It's one of those shades that I think would suit every skin tone. I wore this on a day where I went to a food festival and sadly it was almost gone after I started eating. It did transfer after I applied it, but blotting helped. You can check out the shades here


Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer



This has to be one of my favorite lip glosses. I just pop this on over a lipstick or I wear it alone. It has a very sweet scent and just the right amount of shimmer in it. I tried to catch it in the photo. It's a nude rose shade. I just realized it has an actual name. It's in the shade "Fenty Glow." The formula isn't sticky and I like the lip applicator on the brush. Would highly recommend out of everything I reviewed. It's priced at $18 and you can find it here.


Starstruck, S1ingle, and Fenty Glow

Do you have anything you recommend from Fenty Beauty?

♡ Lupe

Comments