Rimmel London Goodie Bag

Hi!

I got a goodie bag when I went to a Rimmel London beauty event two weeks ago. The bag is very spacious and see through. It'll be great for a overnight makeup bag or when I travel. They had three designs to choose from, and I picked out the red lips one!



Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara

I remember using the original mascara a few years back. This one is the waterproof version. I hate that it does transfer right after applying it. It doesn't transfer throughout the day though, just initially after applying. The wand does get all my lashes easily. I'm good with about two coats of this mascara. 



Stay Glossy

I got a lip gloss in the shade "Claridge's Ruby." It's supposed to stay on for six hours, but that definitely didn't happen here! I like that it isn't sticky and the color is a nice sheer pink. It doesn't go on as dark as I thought it would, but it leaves my lips with a nice tint.



Insta Duo

This is a new product by Rimmel London. I like a quick and easy highlight/contour! This stick is honestly the answer to that. I received the shade in "Medium." I like how this shaped my face. I wish both the highlighter and contour had been a tad more pigmented. This is nice for a effortless natural looking contour. I applied the creams first, and then added powders on top of them to make the colors stand out more. Great product for when you're in a rush! 








Do you have any Rimmel London favorites?

♡ Lupe

Comments