Zaful Haul

Hi!

I have some items from Zaful that I wanted to share! I picked up a stripe bodysuit, some makeup brushes, and a tribal elephant looking backpack! Shipping can take a while, but I have received some items I truly love from them!




I have gotten some bodysuits I love from them! This one is long sleeve and has stripes on it! I probably should've upped the size on this one. It was a little tight in my belly area but loose in the arm area. It thankfully wasn't too tight in the neck area, so there is some room to breathe. You can find their high neck striped long sleeve bodysuit here.


Next we have this PU Leather Panel Tribal Print Backpack , which I can longer find. You can check out their backpack selection here. I like the design and quality of this backpack. I like using it to put small things in, instead of carrying my purse. Here I am walking into Target! 💚


I highly recommend this 4 pcs Toothbrush Shape Makeup Brush Set It is well worth the $8.06! I use this for foundation, eye makeup, and lip makeup. They haven't shed yet and my foundation looks flawless with these! I love how it applies my eyeshadow so easily as well. I will definitely be purchasing some more.


♥️ Lupe




*products were sent complimentary for testing 

Comments