Lupe's Life January & February 2018

Hello!

I wanted to share some photos and videos of some things I've been up to. I traveled to Miami, Florida at the end of January and it was such a fun experience! It was my first time there and I definitely want to go back again! 



I passed the town of Wynwood twice while there and the walls are full of art! This one caught my eyes with the butterflies and the blue hair! The Airbnb was pretty crappy, but the sights and food made up for it! I highly recommend visiting the Wynwood Walls and Little Havana! We took a Big Bus tour which showed us parts of the beach and city. You can hop on and hop off at stops along the way, which is nice.

Miami, Florida.

I highly recommend Havana 1957 to eat at! I also enjoyed some delicious s'more flavored ice cream from Azucar Ice Cream Company. 




Mid February I went to go visit my boyfriend in Dallas,Texas. Such a lovely place! I didn't do much sightseeing, but hope to go to the aquarium next time I go. I highly recommend Carmine's Pizzeria if you're craving pizza!

I went to see Ashanti, Ja Rule, and Llyod. Ashanti sang all my favorites! It was an amazing experience! 



    










💙 Lupe

Comments