Dream St. Kathleen Lights X Colourpop Eyeshadow Palette

Hello!

I think I've mentioned how much I love KathleenLights before! I've bought some of her collabs in the past. This palette might just be one of my favorites from the bunch! 




This has everything you need in it! You have some metallics, mattes, and satins in it. They are soft to the touch and apply well, but some shades are definitely powdery! There are shades to make a natural eye look, but you also have some colors if you want to be adventurous. 

You can find the eyeshadow names on the back of the palette! The shadows are so soft that I'm about to hit pan on two shades! That's what bothers me about the palette. $16 is honestly worth it!

Here's the first row!

Shooting Star, Magical, Star Dust, and Twinkle


Star Dust and Twinkle are usually my go to shades! I just realized that every row goes quite well together! I have no problems with creasing when it comes to wearing these eyeshadows. They are pretty easy to blend! 

2nd row 

Sweet Dreams, Water Bearer, Potion, and Spark 

3rd row

Kaleidoscope, Elfish, Moony, and Mermaid Boy
Elfish is probably the only shade in here where the color payoff is meh. I love putting kaleidoscope in the inner corner of my eye! Moony is also a beautiful color for all over the lid or the inner corner. I've had so much fun creating looks with this palette! 


I did wish it had a mirror or a brush included. It's highly pigmented and great quality. The shadows do remind me of Colourpop's super shock eyeshadow formula. 


I used Moony, Star Dust, Shooting Star, and Potion here! 

You can purchase Dream St. it here

❤ Lupe

Comments