DRESSHOPAU Dresses

Hi!

Dresshopau is an online brand fashion dress store, that offers service for women worldwide! They sell all kinds of dresses for any occasion! I was contacted by the store to collaborate with them, but all opinions are my own. I'll be sharing some dresses that caught my eye!




I haven't been a bridesmaid just yet, but Dresshopau has plenty of dresses to choose from! 

Trendy Bridesmaids Dresses 



Bridesmaid Dress
I love the color of this dress! It looks elegant, yet simple. The back is also unique! This is definitely something I'd like to wear to a wedding, or have my future bridesmaids wear.

There are dresses available for the mother of the bride as well! 


Wedding mother of the bride dresses 


These were my two favorites that I chose from the site. The first one has a floral lace thing going on at the top, but silky material at the bottom! 


Mother of the bride dress

Lace Natural V Neck Dress


Can you tell I like a nice floral theme? This dress looks comfortable and simple! I like the necklace that was paired with it. 

Do you need a elegant wedding dress? Dresshopau has that!



Elegant Wedding Dress

Elegant Wedding Dresses

This one has a sweetheart design at the top with iridescent sequins of some sort. I mostly love the long train that accompanies this dress! 



- Lupe 



Comments