DressLily Haul + Review

Hello!

I was able to choose some items from DressLily to review. All my thoughts are honest. I chose a dress, sweater dress, leggings, socks, and a mermaid fan brush. I haven't received my socks yet, but I will let you know what I think of the other things.


Cable Knit Lace Up Sweater Dress

The picture on the website looks more light brown. I really like the knitted lace detail on the side and up top. The dress is comfortable and it keeps me warm. It costs $24.40 at the moment and it's only one size. The neck does feel a little tight, so I don't see how someone bigger than a size 4 would fit in it.



Backless Embroidered Plunging Neck Party Dress

Plunging neck indeed! I could barely zip this on and I had so much room in front. I had a person that is a size 2 have the same problem. My sister who is a size 6 tried it on, but said she didn't like how the front looked on her. I love the design, but I think this was meant for a taller size 3/4 person. The material seemed cheap. It's currently selling for $15.95.




Love Trim Sports Tall Leggings 

I personally wouldn't wear these to the gym, but they're nice to lounge around in! Very comfortable and the material is the thin stretchy kind. They're currently being sold for $10.25, which is a good deal. I usually get my leggings priced from $15-$20. They have the word LOVE on the waistband.



Ombre Mermaid Tail Makeup Fan Brush

I don't have any ombre mermaid themed brushes, so I was glad to add this to my collection. I had no shedding whatsoever! It picks up powders fairly well. I was impressed for the price. I was worried it was going to shed like crazy. It's currently selling for $2.63.



Shipping did take a while, but I'm happy with mostly everything I received! Figuring out my size was probably the only downside. A large dress didn't fit me how I thought it would. You can check out DressLily here.

♥ Lupe

Comments