DressLily Wishlist

Hello!

The weather in Chicago is finally going down! I'm getting tired of the humidity. Once fall hits, you can find me living in leggings and sweaters! I was browsing DressLily and wanted to share some clothes that caught my eye!



1) Solid Color Hipster Slimming Fashionable Style Women's Leggings



My father likes to joke that the dog ate my clothes every time I wear something ripped. I can see myself dressing this up in different ways. I'd probably just throw on a long sweater or shirt. I definitely like how casual this outfit looks!

2.) Satin Zip Up Bomber Jacket


I can always use a jacket to throw on over an outfit. This one has a sort of edginess to it that I like!  I don't have a black jacket tbh. If you look in my closet, you'll find like three green jackets. 😶

3.)  Backless Embroidered Plunging Neck Party Dress


I would so wear this out for a girls night! I saw a bodysuit with this design once on instagram, but found it to be too revealing. This one is just right! Only $15.95! Not bad at all. 

4.) Trendy Leopard Print Long Sleeve Baseball T-Shirt For Women



I usually don't wear leopard print, but I love the basic long sleeve in this! It's just something I can easily throw on to go to the mall, or meet a friend for coffee. I love how it adds just a touch of fun to any outfit!

Don't forget to check out their Tea Length Dresses! Great for this upcoming Halloween season! 

They currently have a Back To School Sale going on! 



I'll be reviewing some items from DressLily soon! Have you shopped this store before? 

❤ Lupe 


*All pictures are property of DressLily 

Comments