Play! by Sephora The All Star Edition

Hello!

I used to have Sephora's beauty subscription, but canceled it sometime ago. They had this bag available for $20 and I bought one. The zipper seems a bit cheap, but the holographic design is pretty neat. 


For $20 I got products that are a little out of my price range. I just googled the Tom Ford lipsticks and they're $54! I can only wish. I think I spent about $34 on a lipstick once and was upset because it ended up not having a great formula. I have only tried two products in the past. I just wanted to show you guys what's inside in case you want to purchase the next limited edition bag. BTW no subscription was necessary to purchase this.




  • Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf ( I love that this came in a spray form instead of a rollerball. This has a intense floral scent.)
  • Dior Diorshow Mascara 
  • Tom Ford Lipstick in "Indian Rose."
Tom Ford lipstick swatch in "Indian Rose."

  • SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (I really like using this after cleansing my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin in any way and provides moisture.)
  • Amorepacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme
  • Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer 
♥ Lupe 

Comments